Monday, August 31, 2026
We went to Utah Again
I had a great time celebrating my birthday with the pickeball ladies. I then helped my mom host her brunching beauties party in her backyard. The food and company was great. One lady brought ants(plastic) to the picnic in a instagram worthy appetizer. The next big thing in August was Brian and my anniversary. I was so busy with my new callling as Acitivty days leader that we celebrated out 32nd anniversary by having dinner at Lazty Dog after my great activity painting prayer rocks with the girls. It was a grand time and there was a beautiful sunset. Next, was Kieran's wedding. We came to town two days before with all the wedding outfits in tow to make it to the wedding rehearshal luncheon at the La Jolla Groves in Provo. We had a lovely time meeting all the Mortenson's and talking with all her parents and grandparents about life and our experiences. The wedding was a weather bi- polar day. We did get rained on a little before the wedding, but all was well with the ceremony and after. We had a lot of gelado and barely had any pictures taken, but we got a few. Uncle John and I were on the same wavlength that a gathering like this is a great time to get pictures for family history purposes. We got individual ones, then I asked for him to take one of our family. I am glad I did because there were not any taken with the bride and groom by the phorograpers of our group anyway. We used the umbrellas Tanya wanted us to have and we danced the last song ( Isn't She Lovely, by Stevie Wonder)and my family joined me on the dance floor which was very special, first Joe, then Celia and Brian, then I invited the grandparents to dance and it was such a lovely time. After the wedding we went to an Anime Con in Utah and dressed up. It is pretty different in Utah, they really know nerd culture more than california even. I am so glad we got to be with the family and travel safe to Utah and back once again. I feel so blessed for all the family I have and the travel I have experienced this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We went to Utah Again
I had a great time celebrating my birthday with the pickeball ladies. I then helped my mom host her brunching beauties party in her backyard...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...













No comments:
Post a Comment