Sunday, November 1, 2009

Party Party~











I love this pose of Joe's~

























Celia picked up on trick or treating so quickly, she knew what to say, and to thank them, and was doing it each step like a pro.~








The kids sure get to have fun in school. Each of the kids except Emelie had a fall party in class with pumpkins and games and treats and fun. Spencer's class even had pizza and he came home with sooo much loot. Balloons and toys and bags of candy. His aides said he really enjoyed the party. Spencer seemed more into Halloween this year then in the recent past. We trick or treated around the court and he was happily visiting the neighbors. Its so nice they all know him and made him feel special and complimented him and the other kids on their costumes. The Kids and I loved the trunk of treat, trick or treating, and passing out candy! We even carved pumpkins with Rah Rah and baked the seeds with plenty of salt. We were making memories.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We went to Utah Again

I had a great time celebrating my birthday with the pickeball ladies. I then helped my mom host her brunching beauties party in her backyard...