Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shades Of Autumn (Red)








My sister in law Dawn is doing the shades of fall photography challenge and I thought I'd take some pictures too. This is the color red with a fall flair.~ I hope ya like it, this is my first attempt, hehe.:)
Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love how these turned out! That bottle brush is so cool! My favs are the first two! Great job for your first challenge! Yay you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that flower is gorgeous. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I loved spending time at my bottle brush bush figuring something out.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, especially the flower in the first shot. We call those "lehua blossoms" in Hawaii. :)
    Thanks for joining us in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. I'm following you now via GFC and hope you'll be back again on Friday when we move on to our new theme, purple! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo. Thanks for telling me the Hawaiian name. The purple challenge sounds great! Thanks for following.:)

    ReplyDelete

We went to Utah Again

I had a great time celebrating my birthday with the pickeball ladies. I then helped my mom host her brunching beauties party in her backyard...