Tuesday, January 17, 2012

'Twas the night before Oral Surgery



I was trying to get a winter wonderland picture of the kiddos for a photo challenge and they were being really cute with their smiles. They were playing outside all afternoon and enjoying their day off for Martin Luther King's birthday. I love to see the kids play with the neighbors. Makenna, Joe and Celia had a great time. It made me grateful for their great smiles on this evening.

Well it is the eve before I go in for another oral surgery. I am getting two implants and a ridge augmentation. This is all going to be for the better to have healthy replacement teeth. I had trauma and infection and had some bone loss, now because of these procedures that help my body to be free of infection and make for a great smile in the long run. I love that my kids are so smiley and that they let me take pictures of them. They are a real joy even if they all take turns being difficult.:)last night we had a great family home evening and made some family Davis rules. It should help our family be closer and runmore smoothly. The kids will be great this week i hope. They will be my helpers when I am healing from this surgery and I will feel better in no time is the hope.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We went to Utah Again

I had a great time celebrating my birthday with the pickeball ladies. I then helped my mom host her brunching beauties party in her backyard...