Friday, November 18, 2011

Giving Thanks For the Everyday














Emmy told me I may need to make a photography blog. I think she is missing all the pictures of her I usually post. She takes them and uses them on facebook, I've noticed. No, I'm not turning my blog into a photography site. I am just excited to photograph everything!
I am also thankful for so many things, I think it is appropriate to post my list of things I am grateful for in November 2011
I am so thankful for; Smiles especially from my happy and healthy little ones. Also, Agency.. I love being able to do what I want and choose what I think is best for myself and family. Another would be Routines. It nice to know what is coming next, gives you something to look forward to. I love the Gym each week, Jamba Juice, Date Night, Tutoring, Parent Trainings, and Church. Quotes would be next. I love to grab a scripture or quote for the week and ponder on its meaning and bring it to life in my life. I got Emmy the "Way to Be" book by President Gordon B. Hinkley. I hope she reads it and has those thoughts help her daily life. I am teaching a lesson this week about the Prophet Howard W. Hunter. I love this quote from him " Kindness is better than coercion." It is a good reminder for me in parenting and working with those that try to teach my children. I value Quiet Time it is conducive to peaceful thoughts and reflection. I missed the hum of my family when I went away on my own last weekend. It is good to have both the bustle of the family I love, and the times to think, ponder, pray, and dream. I am happy to be finding peace and happiness in this tumultuous, but great time in the history of the world. I am always thankful for my wonderful husband and my fabulous kiddos. I feel blessed to have such a wonderful family.~

2 comments:

  1. wow! I don't think I've ever seen Brians hair that long! lol Fun pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe it is just wet, he has had it longer, but it curls up into ringlets when its dry and appears shorter! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We went to Utah Again

I had a great time celebrating my birthday with the pickeball ladies. I then helped my mom host her brunching beauties party in her backyard...