Thursday, November 3, 2011

Edit Me Challenge





Okay, I am having way too much fun editing so I thought I'd try this editing challenge for fun. This beautiful pic was provided by Branson, one of the hostesses, who is judging the edit challenge. We are encouraged to make it our own style through editing. I used color fade vertical and adjusted the mid tones, shadows, and highlights. I did also fiddle with the saturation and did sharpen it. I wanted to give the feeling of blending the old with the new, the turning of hearts from the present to the wonderful past. It is fun to try something new, here it goes.:)
Our tiny BIG Life

4 comments:

  1. Oooo.... how fun! And very clever!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn. I'm glad you approve,cause you're the best editor of pics I know;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I love the creativity here, and how your edit tells this story! So glad you joined in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Branson,for the beautiful picture to edit and the opportunity to give something new a try, so fun! I'll be following on GFC.~

    ReplyDelete

We went to Utah Again

I had a great time celebrating my birthday with the pickeball ladies. I then helped my mom host her brunching beauties party in her backyard...