Wednesday, January 31, 2024

I felt a visit was coming

When the holidays were winding down, I told Emmy that I was sure I'd be coming to visit her in Utah sometime soon. Little did I know, I was right. Unfornately, a fryend of mine and her husband lost both their mothers in a matter of a month. I felt the need to go and comfort in person and was asked to attend a celebration of life. Having a few days before the funeral, I was excited to hang out and be in Utah with the youth adults I call my own. Times worked out when Joe was just getting off of work as I made into SLC. We went to lunch together. It wasn't cold and the sun was shining. It was so fun to travel easily to Utah and have drivers around. A bunch of us went to see Kieran in Provo as he played live music at a Hawaii themed burger joint named "Seven Brothers". The whole weekend was filled with great quality time, comfort and fun with my kids who are growing up so fast. The Loveland Living plant aquarium was pretty cool. Ever since I heard that the large structure in front of the aquarium was U2 concert stage once, I was intrigued and wanted to visit there. The South American area was impressive witht he climate control, giant fish and piranas. The penguins and sharks were a highlight as well. I plan on seeing a few more aquariums in the next few months and I'm so excited. In the beginning of the year, it fun to fill my calaendar with little visits to places. Every time that I'm with the kids and the nehoews adnd exploring, I'm pretty happy. Heres to a fun filled New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...