Tuesday, August 4, 2026
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over 32 years as a couple and Brian helped build the cabin as a 5 year old. All is well and all will turn out. We had such wonderful family times making fires in the backyard, hiking all over and seeing waterfalls. We almost got stuck in the mud coming down a mountain, but it was fun and Bri does such a good job to navigate the terrain. We love the area and all the memories we make there. It was nice to visit Utah too once on the way there and back again. We celebrated my birthday with church, brunch, board and video games, dancing, and pickelball. Joe bbqed some tri tip and I had a wonderful peaches and cream cake from Costco. I was in heaven with all the love I felt closeby and from home. we even made it to Carrabas as a prebirthday dinner after driving there from Four Corners, it was so delicious and cozy. I feel grateful to be home, but glad we had such a wonderful vacation and spent so much quality time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...





















No comments:
Post a Comment