Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Purple Paradise













I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots of purple surroundings too.:) Purple is my most favorite color. All of these pictures except the sunset were in my yard.
I had a wonderful time searching out purple shades of fall for this photo challenge. Celia was a great help. She always is, Celia loves to clean, create, and give affection. She will make a lovely woman and mother someday. Nature, my family, & my faith in Christ bring me great happiness.:)
Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

13 comments:

  1. Wow! GREAT job finding purple! Love 'em all :)...but the 6th one down is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one took my breath away! Now following! http://justjennphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful shades of purple - so soft. I love the leaves and the 6th shot, especially. :)
    Thanks for joining us in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. Next week's theme will be brown. See you then! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gals! I love purple and you're all so sweet.~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely purples, I really like the one of the window frame... what a creative place to find the colour :)

    Thanks for taking part in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful collection of purple! Really love that 3rd from last shot. Great work! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for brown week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I have some brown shots already, I'm excited. Thank you so much for doing this challenge,its so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is third from the bottom! Purple is one of my favorite colors and you captured it beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Swanski..Thank you very much! I'm glad you like purple too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are all so very lovely!!! The shades you found are just gorgeous and you found so many of them! Your yard must be AMAZING! My favorite is the one you entered in the Shades of Autumn Challenge for this week!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Sweet.:) Thank you very much! You made my Day Tish!:)

    ReplyDelete

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...