Saturday, August 16, 2025
Best Birthday Ever
Emmy and Jordon were supposed to visit me for my birthday to go see a waterfall. Jordon traded places with Joe and wow I loved having all my kids in town. I couldnt believe how happy I was on the Sunday after my birthday when we went for a ride with Spencer and all our family of origin. My mama heart could burst. I celebrated my birthday the Friday before seeing the Movie Superman, Play ing pickball with friends and picking up the kids from the airport. On Saturday we traveled to Burney Falls which was so beautiful. We were blessed with a close parking spot despite how busy it was. It was unqiue and mesmorizing. The colors of the water and spray seemed tropical. I'm soo glad we went. I loved going out to eat that night in Redding and the next day with my folks at La Huaca. To have an anniversay so close too was fun. We had a beautiful yummy cake from Nugget to commemorate the raspberry topper cake from opur first year married. I'm blessed to be loved and to enjoy my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...











No comments:
Post a Comment