Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Brian, my folks, and Tanya in town. I love to celebrate them and grandma always to do something fun. We have had some car troubles this month so I took a lift home from John's Auto Care and heard all about this driver's sad situation about how he lost his mom a few years ago. I felt grateful for having my mom and her making changes in her life so she can stay with us longer(she plans on no Paletas). There have been a lot of mix ups or concerning things happening lately, but I am grateful to be going through them and being okay. I was glad to have Joe, Emmy, Jordon and Kitty visit for Brian's Birthday. It was great family time together with fantastic dinners and we even included both set of grandparents at our home. We have great stories and positive feelings for the members of the family and it is fabulous. Jordon and kitty stayed a little longer on the visit and I got to play Pickeball with Jordon and run around in our new van. We had just a small amount of time to replace our van with another van. We love to take Spencer for a ride and the van is a must. This one is very similar to our last van, but it has less miles a lot of more upgrades inside. I was willing to have a basic van, but we got much better than we expected for less money. It truly is a blessing. I had alot of fun with my Activity days girls this month. We talked about family history and made forts at my house. Brian brought us Beignets from Costco filled with hazelnut and it was a big hit. For Master Gardener's I helped make a jungle themes room for Garden Faire. It was a hands on decorating time and I loved helping build a tree, making vines for the ceiling and help create a river on the floor with a former surgeon who had lost his ability through brain injury and now is enjoying volunteering for Master Gardeners. In Celia's room, Emmy and I made her a desk and moved some asthetic things where she wanted and it looks so orderly and nice. Every week seems to be packed with something, and sometimes I want to slow down, but I am so blessed for my routines and fun times at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...















No comments:
Post a Comment