Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Finding Brown












I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me. Amber is my favorite stone, and I've painted my house in some shade a brown throughout. I love Celia's and Emmy's brown haircolor and all my kiddos have brown eyes. Brown can be beautiful! I think I own at least five pairs of brown shoes... Brown wasn't hard for me to find for this photo challenge, I'm sure because its a color I love.:) In the second of these photos you can see the shape of a star and an iceskater. Can you see it?
Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

9 comments:

  1. Lots of fun brown captures! Brown is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the textures in the last two shots!

    cheers,
    My Third Eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun little series that is so you! These are great! My favorite is the very last one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color brown! And I love these shots as well, particularly the self-portrait. :)
    Thanks for joining us in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. I hope you'll be back again on Friday for our new theme, white. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kristi! Shooting the bevel on the mirror gave the double effect for the camera and myself.~ I am loving these colors for the Autumn Photo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool variety for brown! And really happy to see you have that purple pic as your header. That was one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Alicia, means a lot coming from you. I love your Style! Purple is my favorite, White might be hard for me since we have no snow, but I am going to think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...