









I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me. Amber is my favorite stone, and I've painted my house in some shade a brown throughout. I love Celia's and Emmy's brown haircolor and all my kiddos have brown eyes. Brown can be beautiful! I think I own at least five pairs of brown shoes... Brown wasn't hard for me to find for this photo challenge, I'm sure because its a color I love.:) In the second of these photos you can see the shape of a star and an iceskater. Can you see it?

Lots of fun brown captures! Brown is beautiful!
ReplyDeletecool set of brown photos!!
ReplyDeleteLight Trigger: OUR ENTRY
i liked the textures in the last two shots!
ReplyDeletecheers,
My Third Eye
Such a fun little series that is so you! These are great! My favorite is the very last one! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies.:)
ReplyDeleteI love the color brown! And I love these shots as well, particularly the self-portrait. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. I hope you'll be back again on Friday for our new theme, white. Have a great day!
Thanks Kristi! Shooting the bevel on the mirror gave the double effect for the camera and myself.~ I am loving these colors for the Autumn Photo Challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool variety for brown! And really happy to see you have that purple pic as your header. That was one of my favs!
ReplyDeleteThanks Alicia, means a lot coming from you. I love your Style! Purple is my favorite, White might be hard for me since we have no snow, but I am going to think outside the box!
ReplyDelete