Today is Saturday. We went for a ride. Its what we do. Its almost an art. We start getting ready to go and someones shouting instructions and time limits and giving 3 minutes warnings. Usually, Bri will wait at his desk until he is sure its a go, then will come out to the car and off we go! First stop, 7 11 or somewhere like it to get drinks. We can't have thirsty campers, especially Dad while enjoying the views. I asked everyone who was happy? I got all sorts of raised hands and yelps and horrays. We travel all over town. Today we went to downtown Sacramento and got new Scouting shirts for Brian and Joseph. Joseph also got a wolf hat. Its soo cute how into cub scouts he is. I am always trying to slow him down on his working on achievements or we'd be just doing that 24/7.
Sacramento area is so green and some areas I would just plain call Lush! We traveled down many trees lined streets and usually pass over at least one river, stream, or body of water. We can't go into many stores because Celia and Spencer don't tolerate crowds much. However, we take turns going in. So after a yummy Raleys chicken family meal
Hooray!! You too the leap and made a blog!!
ReplyDeleteI like how you ended it with "for at least a few hours." lol
I meant to say took... =)
ReplyDeleteThanks. Kudos to you for making me post and yup a few hours is all the satifaction will last most the time! true to life!:)
ReplyDeleteBTW...the picture of Joseph is Hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! You started a blog! I am so bad at keeping a journal, so blogging was my only way to document our family. This will be a fun way to keep up with your family!
ReplyDeleteYou do so well at your Blog. Its great to get updated on Sammy and your new little one too! This is fun , but I am way new at it hehe.~
ReplyDelete