Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Costumes

Our Gypsy Emmy. She has already been to one party this year dressed up. Spence and I will be dressing up too along with all the rest of the family for the Trunk or Treat on Friday. Hopefully I'll get some pictures then.:)
On Guard~

Celia Bear and little Joe AKA Little Red Riding Hood and Super Spooky Ghost Pirate. His mask flashes lights too!


Emmy is so sweet and attentive to her little sister.:)








We were pretty excited about Halloween even last month. Every year I hardly get to take any pictures with the busyness of getting everyone ready for parties and events. This year I took a few pictures ahead of time.:)

2 comments:

  1. Very fun pictures!! Gotta love halloween!
    Love the new look on your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) Halloween is Fun, I'm getting excited for more upcoming holidays too!

    ReplyDelete

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...