Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm Looking for the Celia.

Poor Celia was saying "I'm looking for the Celia" while holding binoculars and sifting through six or seven pictures she found of her siblings with Santa Claus. We've gone a few times to the Alta Regional Center to see Santa, its easier for Spencer, but because of time constraints with school Santa is often done taking pictures when we get to the Holiday Party. I will take Celia to the Mall sometime when the kids are in school and visit Santa. Christmas is such an exciting time for children, its fun to see the bright eyes and amazement Celia shows when she discovers stars or Christmas trees around the town. She shows everyone our Christmas tree that comes over and is quite interested in all the Christmas songs. She is a joy and we're happy to have another relatively little one to share the excitement with all over again.

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute!! The things kids say... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the looks of your Christmas Card! You have been busy.
    RahRah

    ReplyDelete

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...