Tanya prepping for Pizza making.:)

Celia guarded the dough.

I don't remember, but I think Celia is saying its her turn. What do you think?:)

Kieran & Emelie



Kieran rolling the dough, we had a step stool so he and Celia could reach the counter.:)

Joseph was a natural, I think he learns by watching because it seemed he had done this many times before.~



We had such a great time anticipating Tanya and the cousins coming for a couple days right before Christmas! My sister Tanya is quite the culinary cook and we decided having a homemade pizza making party would be something we all would enjoy. Tanya made the dough at home and let it rise over night and drove(but flew) up here from Burbank. Needless to say the dough was very raised!:) We had to refigerate is 'till the next day too, but all in all was yummy.I had the toppings prepared. The kids all got to make some. What a fun and yummy activity. Maybe it will have to be made into a tradition!~
No comments:
Post a Comment