Harry Potter, Here we Come!We've been up to having fun this summer. Each day we do what we need to like getting ready and cleaning up a little bit, then we do some sort of fun activity. Emmy is a slave driver of fun. She asks" Are we going to go anywhere today?" everyday! Her and I went and saw The last Harry Potter movie. We enjoyed it a lot. Its so great to have mama daughter time. Emmy went to the temple with her youth group too. Brandon came over to pull rides with us and those two were so cute together. They played guitar hero on hard and expert mode, then listened to music sharing the same pink headphone sitting on pink camping chairs in the back yard. Its fun to have people over and Emmy likes to have friend when the tutors are here because her younger siblings are occupied.:) Bri and I still have our date night on Thursdays and the kids and I go have fun during the day! We've gone out to yogurt and to the park, to volleyball and for walks. I Love how there is so much to do in Sacramento. We don't have to travel too far to really have a great vacation.
Spence as been having lessons on traveling well in the car, so we go on all sorts of community outings with his tutors. Yesterday, we went to the California State Fair. It was a big hit with the kiddos. There were eight of us all together with the tutors. Some highlights were; seeing the brand new baby piggies, using darts to shoot balloons for a pillow pet. ( I popped one with a dart first try , thank you very much), Emmy riding an extreme roller coaster(Firebolt), and seeing the insect exhibit. I wish I took more pictures, but the batteries kept falling out of my camera lol. Celia remembers it well and can't stop talking about it. Today, Emmy and I are going to see "Seventeen Miracles" at the movies with some friends of mine, and tomorrow she goes boating after piano practice. We're lovin' summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment