Spence didn't know if he liked going to church without dad. He was tantruming sitting and waiting for sacrament meeting to start, so we went out on the couch in the foyer. He fell asleep for the whole meeting( 1 hour ten minutes).:) I was happy to be able to hear the speakers and to hear Emmy sing Easter songs in the ward choir. Afterwards Spencer came to his class for sunday school that I teach and made it through the whole time! What a blessing. He was calm and smiley after church, phew.
Easter was drawn out the whole weekend.:) Hunt for eggs in the back yard on Friday, Saturday a trip to nut tree square to ride the carosel and train, color eggs, then church on Sunday. We sure missed Joseph and Bri, but were glad they were able to visit NM for Grandma Jean's 90th birthday celebration! Emmy loved the eggs, she made the dye and learned about how vinegar helps the colors to be brighter. It was like a science experiment for her. I was happy for her help with Spence and Celia this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment