Sunday, December 16, 2012

A peek into recent days.























Life has been full of fun activities, friends, and new adventures.  Celia is an official rider of her bike with out training wheels. I had fun going to apple hill and canning apple pie filling with a friend. We've had Thanksgiving and many activities for church and school. Life is full and these are some of the fun pictures I've snapped. We loved going to visit my folks for my mom's birthday. Going to Yellowcard in San Francisco was quite the adventure and oh so fun! Emmy has been having fun with new friends in the ward since the Youth Celebration she participated in. She has a cute bf, Andrew. We have enjoyed Christmas parties, shopping, dates and gifts. I am understanding more of the challenges I face and ad trying to do all I can for our children. We love them and protect them. I'm glad to have drop box, instagram, and my camera phone for being able to snap pictures of life as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...