Saturday, January 24, 2015

Favorite Family Pastimes

I almost set aside this blog and went to journal only. I love my camera and going out in nature so alas this outlet for me has survived. This month has been busy with IEP meetings, dentist appointments and a hurt back( for the first time). There have been many challenges, but even more blessings and tender mercies.  Today, I wanted to get out of the fog and we drove around on a Saturday car ride like we do. We saw the temple, The Palladio shopping center, El Dolrado hills, Folsom and had subway for lunch. We missed Joe, he was on his "snow camp-out" for Boy scouts. The rest of us loved the views and time spent together on our side. I'm grateful for my health and beautiful family.

 We went and found a beautiful modest dress that is long enough for Celia for her Father Daughter Dance tonight at her school. She has been looking forward to this for months. I'm pleased with how Celia has grown socially and expressively. Raising these wonderful and sometimes challenging children really does bring me joy.  Emmy has been receiving acceptance letters for college. I can't believe where to go away to school is on her plate of choices. So far she has the options of  BYUI, Sac State, Utah State and SUU. We are waiting on one more application. I'm glad Emmy is enjoying her senior year and doing well in her classes! I'm going to miss having her around for when I want to take pictures and no one else will be in them for me.:) We sure love Emmy and are excited for her to be growing up into such a lovely young woman.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...