Sunday, April 9, 2017

First Date

Joseph went on his first date last night. He went over to Caroline's house at 1pm to hang out before dinner. Emmy drove me over to pick them up. Emmy Played the song First date by Blink 182 while we drove her back home to go to a wedding reception. It was cute and the lyrics talk all about a guy excited for his first date. Joe was embarrassed, but it was o cute! Joe drove us to Costa Vida, My folks met me and we went to Thai while the couple went to their dinner. We were pretty happy about the Thai Kitchen, It was delicious. Next, we went to the movie theatre down the street. My folks and I saw The Zoo Keeper's wife which was really good and the couple saw Power Rangers. Joe drove us home and that was the whole point of my going. He was able to drive legally and to go in his own car and feel like it was a real date. They were smiley and seemed to enjoy each other's company. the grandparents and I got to have a great time too. I wouldn't have went to dinner and a movie as I'm still nursing my ankle back to health, but it turned out to be a nice night.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...