Thursday, April 6, 2017
Sweet Son's 16th Birthday
I love my Joseph. He really is a good kid. I can't believe he is 16 today! He was an easy delivery and his temperament is so calm. We had no drama with him even in Junior high. I'm glad he has a car and seems to be making it through crazy teenage life. I'm so glad I was pregnant with him when we got the news of Spencer and his Disability. A baby boy on the way softened the blow and was something wonderful to focus on. Joe has been helpful this week as my sprained ankle has made it difficult for me to walk and I cannot drive. He loves driving me and the family mostly Spencer around town. Joseph would stand up for me and he would protect me if I needed it. Hooray for this great son. He has had a great weekend Celebrating his big day. We took him to his favorite place, Chando's tacos for lunch. The Grandparents met us there and they liked it. I got a great smiling picture of Joe when he opened his card and it had money in it and kind words also. The next day Joe had Caroline come home from school with him for the friend party. Emmy, Celia, Joe and her went and bought all the food and fun while I tried to straighten things at home. Joseph had his friends over then we headed to Top Golf for some more fun. It was a fun experience seeing them all in the Land cruiser and what a grand time they were having. Joe was invited over to Jake's for a steak dinner and he stayed out late with his friends. Overall, I'd say he had a great 16th Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...




No comments:
Post a Comment