Monday, September 4, 2017

Finally a Fireplace

Fun little surprises have crept into my busy schedule and days. Brian and I were at date night at Costco(silly I know) and we came across a beautiful fireplace. Brian who knows I have been wanting one for five years jokingly said we could put it in out room. That got he wheels turning and although in our room would be nice, I wanted to have one for all to see the stockings at Christmas time and to have around as ambiance as we eat dinner and play our family games. I told my mom to check at R C Willey since she was going there and she found this one on clearance. After getting clearance myself from Brian we got it. I am pleased with this purchase and how it creates ambiance even without heat. We can enjoy the lights and not have to run the heater. Celia and Spence seem to be all smiles about it and it is a fun new addition to our home at an extremely affordable price. Sometimes things are worth the wait.
My mom left her phone at my house while checking out the new fireplace. I went o bring it back to her and Emmy and I ended up joining her for manicure and pedicures. It was fun and relaxing. We checked the health of our nails, found our favorite colors, and spent quality time together wihtout it even being planned.
Another surprise was  Joe up and made a  resume and went to apply for a job today. He just went into to somewhere his friend is working and said I'd like to have a job here. Good luck and best wishes to him on his initiative and his growing up!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...