Sunday, March 25, 2018
Eating out and fun outings
Our Samsung refrigerator loss coolness. We have been through Spring Break with no refrigerator. cooking, preparing and storing food had to be rethought. We have been blessed with lunches at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He McCartney's had Brian and I to dinner for a birthday celebration. The Lazy dog was a great restaurant and we have been back. We have been to Jamba juice enjoying the fruits found in those smoothies. We've been to the Waffle Barn and I have been to Mimi's café with Alex and her daughter while Emmy watched Spence. Emmy and I did get to go to a concert together, Trapt. We saw our friends we knew in Antelope there. The Abdon's were so fun and shared nachos with us! We should feel very blessed with our friendship and ability to go places. we drive and see beautiful vistas, most of which I don't get pictures of. We can look at our hardships and see the blessings are so much more. Sometimes we focus on what isn't going well or unfulfilled expectations. Waiting on the lord and working on things really does make a difference and dreams do come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...









No comments:
Post a Comment