Saturday, August 11, 2018

August , Not too Shabby

I feel so blessed, calm and happy. My Birthday was so special with Emmy coming to visit and spending time with my folks. Celia, Joseph and Emmy went with me to Santa Cruz. Lately, I have had one on one time with each of our children and  It has been a blessing.

  After many months and preparation for a long while, Spencer is moving onto the rest of his life. He is transitioning to life as a young man. I feel the Lord is delivering us. I hope that this new transition will help our loving relationship with Spencer to grow even more. We will always be there for him. He is etched in our hearts. He has taught me so much and serving him has refined me in ways I could not of experienced otherwise. He has the best smile and will bring joy to all who care for him. He seems to want a change, I do believe that. Who knew he would fly away or launch to more independence in the community and have the opportunity to be with adults like him more. He can have diet changes that can benefit his life and so many experienced professionals to work through challenges. We have been blessed and help all along the way in his life and he will continue to be supported in his life, but not only from us and not only at home.

Last night, Joseph and I were able to see President Oaks at a youth devotional at the Mormon center. So much truth came from that man and those he felt inspired to as to speak on the spot. I love that there were so many friends an familiar faces of those brothers and sisters in the gospel. I feel as though I am being watched over and blessed and that the Lord watches over him in my life. Gates that have been shut and roads that have been denied access to me are now being opened. It isn't scary, it is fantastic. I feel so much peace and joy mixed with sadness at times. The Lord is good and I am so grateful to be an integral part of Joseph and Celia's life. They have started school and Joseph has started seminary. I am hopeful for the things they will learn and accomplish this year. I love the unity of our family and I hope that never changes.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...