Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Spring has Sprung and its been Busy~

April has been fun filled and is going by fast. I love how Joe had a natural birthday get together. His friends just congregated and then I saw that and went and got Pizza. Joe got his Oreo ice cream cake he wanted and had a trip to Albuquerque to visit the family and Grandma Jean for her 97th Birthday.. He will have so many vacations by the end of summer. He went to Boise to visit Josh with his Friends Jake and Ethan. I'm glad they learned about driving far distances, the snow and how life works in far out areas like Idaho.~ Emmy got to come home for Easter and Celia's Birthday which was fun. We picked her up from the Oakland Airport and enjoy the ride to get her which made her cancelled flight much more bearable. For Celia's Birthday we wen to the mall and had the steak meal and made it tot he arcade. Joe and I had a lot of fun on the Jurassic park game and Celia and Joe both got first place one some racing game. I guess making the leader board at an arcade is what happens when you'r kids grow up gaming and playing board games wit h the family too. Celia really wanted to swim on her Birthday too, so we went to Grandmas. It was cold in the water, but 90 degrees outside, I even got to sunbath which was a dream come true. It is so relaxing for me to  n nature and feel the sun on my skin. I guess that is from when I grew up in L.A. Some things don't change. I'm glad Emmy comes with me to stuff and enjoys socializing too. Her and I went and got Spencer some gifts for his Birthday as he has a big one this week! So proud of him and all his growth out of the home.
 Much more is to come and I am trying to be hopeful and faithful for a another transition in life for him.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...