Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Spence and Cars

Bri really wanted a van again to take Spencer around on our weekely trips. Joe needed a new car and we worked out a deal for him to get the Passat and We went and got a new van. The space is amazing just like we hoped. I was able to carry people around when we had a visitor andi t made it nice to go on family rides. I guess the van needs a new transmission, but we are going to get through that mess and move forward with keeping the van for family ride comfort and for Spence. he may start a daily route driving around for his "work", and I bet he will love it. I'm excited for himt to get out, however, I think he will enjoy the van on weekends with us. I think its great that Brian is a family man and cares so much for the kiddos. He esopecially works hard keeping Spencer's house in tip top shapes and refilling the need for swings and pull ups and popscles constantly. He is blessed to have a Dad like Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...