Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Thankful for Thanksgiving
It was so great to gather for Thanksgiving. I prepped little by little with setting the table, thinking about what food to cook and who would bring what. I made a bedroom in the laundry room and welcomed the college kids. I love that Bri had a email off for Red Lobster on the day they were coming in from Idaho and Utah. Having Steak and Lobster together was quite the welcome back. There was so much to catch up on, it was a great meal switching subjects and asking a lot of questions about Emmy's new beau. Celia didn't come. but she came to the late night run to get ingreidents for laura's apple pie. I felt glad we have both the grandparents over and had a blast questioning Emmy and being gathered all together in the front room. There were so many fun activited in just those few days. We made it to Magic card stores, the Auction, Beach Hut, and Build a bear. The house was full and bustling and I loved it. I also loved our impromtu complimenting time. Joe seemed to get the most and I was glad of it. We all came together after a few months of trying times and having quality family time and food seemed to make us all a little more happy. I can't wait for a SLC trip soon and Christmas time together again to rejuvenate with the family. Brian and I both taught at Church, him in Elder Quorum and me in RS. It was nice to be reminded of the Conference talk: One Percent Better by Elder Dunn. Doing good little by little helps us exponentially. I've taught two other times this month in Sunday School. It is great to preapre and try to have the spirit with me, it made for a very grateful attitude this November.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...






















No comments:
Post a Comment