Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Tahoe is a Thing

My parents and sister love Tahoe and it seems going there a few times a year is kind of a thing. I went up to visit my folks in Tahoe on Emmy's Birthday. It was sad seeing where the fires had affected the area, but so heart warming to see that Tahoe was untouched. There were flags and signs thanking the emergency responders who helped in the Caldor fire. I only had a day or two so I went and used the amenties. I got a change to go to Yoga and name that tune at the Hotel. We shopped and ate at some really fantastic places. Beacon Bar and grill right on the lake and the most amazing Italian resturant, Izzabellas. I saw a rainbow across the lake and used a cot to sleep.So, it was roughing it at the Grand Residence Hotel, if you can even do that.:) We also got to go see the salmon run and walk in the rain. It was so beautiful and full of wonderful nature. It made me happy and I was even more pleased to hear I was accepted to the Master Garderner Program. I'll start classes in jan and it should be a wonderful education and volunteering experience. My friend got in too and our daughters will spend time together when we are away. It is going to be great and definetely gives me soemthing to look forward to for 2022. -HB8TORgQUxg/YaeiiS6MpqI/AAAAAAAAm7E/WNNds7qzclwu4d6uqV7GXE2eyDu_0u77wCPcBGAsYHg/s4000/IMG_20211105_174341.jpg" style="display: block; padding: 1em 0; text-align: center; ">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...