Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Time Together at the Temple
My folks have been coming to the temple with me lately and vice versa. It really has been nice to go and feel the peace there. I even had an opportunity to go with some girlfriends before our mothers day celebrations. I feel I've been receiving more insight and peace in my life because of my time there. My folks have continued the pace and I love seeing the notificaitons of temple work completed from my list. There aren't many of my friends that are home during the day, but I feel blessed my folks are home and willing to serve and play anytime. Another temple experience that went well this month was going to the Payson Utah Temple for Mason's wedding.Bria nd I were happy to represent the family other than Mason's Folks. It was so beautiful there, the grounds were clean and full of beauitiful purple flowers. It had been cooler, so the plants were happy, but we got a lot of sun that day. What a fun trip it was having the kids together and their plus ones. We played games and talked and went out to eat. Chilis, Culvers, Mountain Mikes, Sodalicous. Provo/Orem area had enough to do for our trip. I loved our Bridal Veil Falls trip with Celia picking dandlions and spending time near te base of the waterfall and some of us went up. Its back to our various homes now, but it was fun to get together. Next time we may need a more spacious airbnb. There were enough rooms, but it all was so compact. It sure made me grateful for the space we have in California.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...









No comments:
Post a Comment