Monday, June 26, 2023

Utah, again and again

Joe moved to Utah and we got him settled in, but then Brian had a misison reunion in Utah and we went out there in June, we went in may, and will be visiting in July and August! The mission reunion was nice. It was such a spiritual experience. I loved the fireside, hearing the president and his wife talk about the micracles of the mission coming toegther, their call, their blessing of staying in the calling and how the work flourished. I could tell that each missionary there was touched by serving at that time. I'm glad they had the music, food, and pictures of the people and culture of the area. I can see why Brian is so in love with the country and the people. I heard stories I hadnt before and was totally impressed with the whole thing. I'm so pleased he went on a mission there. We got to spend some time in Lehi at Jordon's house and had awonderful time with our children. We always do! We played games, and went out to eat. We played Pokemon go and went to a new game store and to DI. We anticipate more trips to Utah. We will be going to the cabin and will be hosting an open house in Lehi for the wedding celebrations! We finished the pre bridal photo shoot and the bridal shower and are working hard on the details of the wedding. It is a busy time. I listenend to something from Presiden Oaks that said, focus on the important things, all of them at once. I took that as little by little we can be hitting all the impostant parts and progeressing over time. It is something to think about and try to implement. I know whenever I do a tiny bit in my yard or garden, it makes a difference later, especially with the heacy lifting of spring clean up. I'm making a goal to do more daily and maybe things will run more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...