Saturday, September 30, 2023
Each day is important
September was crazy busy just like the rest of the year so far has been! Good and bad, stress and blessings are layered all over the place. Right after getting back from Hawaii there was the Open House for the Feather River Temple. I loved participating in escorting for that day even though Brian was volunteering on a different 7 hour shift than I was. It is such a gorgeous temple, full of beautiful art of the Savior. We had a wonderful Ward Temple Night with sealings at the Sacramento Temple and refreshements after our worship. I was peased it went so well! Celia had quite a bit of back pain this month and will start physical therapy next month. Many challenges came to Spencer this month. He had no washer and dryer, then no kitchen to speak of due to mold. His swing broke and he had a lot of pain caused by a few different potential health problems. Things have been resolved or have begun to be resolved, but wow that pressure was palpitable. I stepped down from writing for the Auburn Journal, but I am feeling less pressure and finding more happiness in serving the family. I figured out all the right decisions for Celias Senior year and she loved statring her new job as a dog whisperer. We had Murphy over night and it was so fun having him around. Other fun things we did was get Grandpa's new book in the mail. I finished almost in one sitting. I'm glad his work turned out great and that it was a fast read. Im on to the next one now. With all the things going on I forgot about self care and got a terrible jaw pain. It is better now, but I know to take care of myself as well. Emmy and Jordon came to visit for a concert week and general conference and of course Brian's birthday, phew! We played games and visited Yuba County a lot. It was so fun and many good memories were made. I especially liked The Killers concert. It was the best I've ever been to and and I am hooked! I'll be reviewing the set list and making a spotify playlist to remember all that went on there. There are always hiccup and concerns, but I am glad to have an eternal perspective and asavior to lean on. I have hope that all will be well as we navigate this pivitol time in my family's lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...

























No comments:
Post a Comment