Tuesday, April 30, 2024
April in Utah
I spent many days in April In Utah. I love that our little family went to Visit Joseph for his birthday. We drove through the night which helped curb some winter weather, but we proved that we were young again and can have fun on only a few hours of sleep. Joe got a phone for his birthday and I loved seeing how excited he was about as it was a surprise to go and pick one out. I was surprised there was $200 difference between the two t-mobile stores for the same phone, but we weren't complaining. The kids and I went to a store nearby to check on getting a case and it snowed on us. I haven't had that experience in quite sometime, so it was a little magical. Cold, but magical. We had a great evening and enjoyed soo much brazillian BBQ and met up with Maddie and Kieran. They came back to the house and we played games toegther late into the night. It was greeat family time and we were making wonderful memories. Well, just a couple weeks later Celia and I were back in Utah with my sister and folks. We got to go to a wedding, see Kieran in concert, have more game nights and shoppoing fun. The weather was wild again and I did get hailed on going into Target, but over all spending time together was amazing. It is hard that half of my kids live so far away, but visiting them and them visiting us makes it all worth it. Celia had a great 18th birthday party at home then got to celebrate with everyone in Utah as well. Emmy decorated a Hello Kitty cake that turned out so good! They all know and love Celia so much, it makes me happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...















No comments:
Post a Comment