Monday, June 17, 2024
Midway through the year already
June came so fast! We have been fixing things up around the house. I fixed a van blinker and Brian and I fixed a electrical panel and a GFI. We felt like quite the team youtubing how to be electricians and doing it ourselves. Bri replaced a toilet seat and cleaned the grill out from it last time we grilled, there was a fire in there and it neeeded it. So much steak is cooked on there. Our little pool filter is working well. We have fruit ripening liek crazy and the branches of he trees are leaning, but we are picking and trimming it as fast as we can. I hosted Father's day here. I was nice to get thogether again and have a meal. Celia, Bri, and I went and saw The Avett Brothers in concert at the same venue that Celia graduated in last month, It was a great concert and they sounded so good! I enjoyed the inside venue with seats and I'm glad we could have Brian's bands get into the line up of concerts!
Labels:
Activities,
Garden,
Home Improvement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...






No comments:
Post a Comment