Sunday, November 30, 2025

Thankful for Thanksgiving

I am glad there is a time set aside to be grateful and gather together as a family. Joe came for Thanksgiving and we had a grand time. We ate twice, once and Grandma's and once together here at home. We loved our Black friday tradtion and shopped for quite a while, seven stores. Good deals were found and Joe liked being in the know for what everyone was getting for Christmas. He helped me pull out the Christmas trees and wrap quite a few presents. I love that Spencer is in town and we stillget to se ehim weekely. My kids in Utah visit often and Im so pleased to have Celia dn SPencer in town. They are getting more and more independent, but they mean so much to me. I love spending time with each of our children. I am glad we have our health and friends that help shape our time and community. Ward Temple night has been nice and we will keep that going in the New Year. November is a pause in traveling for me. I really felt like staying home, enjoying routines and nesting. We celebrated Emmys Birthday from afar and welcomned the holidays. I am sure there are difficult things going on, but I love to focus on gathering family and keeping those essential relationsships alive and thriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...