Tuesday, March 31, 2026
March around here
After a busy couple of months of traveling, I planned to stay all of March at home. I loved spending time with Spencer consistenly with our weekly rides and visiting the grandparents per his request. Spencer wanted to do something different and initiated swimming in the pool on Sunday. He is a character and we love to spend time with him. Celia and I liked going to Comic con. I was Daphne from Scooby Doo and Celia was Jake from Disventure Camp. He was a niche character, but she looked the part. We stood on a lazy suzan type spinning machine for VIPs and had a video taken of us. We had a great time. I was asked to teach Relief Society this month too. I brought in my Prayer Plant as a tool to start a conversation about keeping up with a plant or a realationship with our Heavenly Father. He will be there for us and it will bring so much satisfaction and joy! I only had about 25 mins after Sacrament meeting was taken by a mission farewell. It went well and was preparation for hearing about Relief Society and Sunday school sharing the second hour of church starting this fall. There have been so many changes. They have been good changes, but I am not used to so many things getting changed around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...







No comments:
Post a Comment