Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Wednesday Off.

Emmy and I got to have some Mommy Daughter time together. It was nice. Emmy and I enjoyed going to the movies, having a meal together and getting lip glosses! Girl stuff is tooo fun!
A view from the ride we went on near Vacaville California. I love how it just becomes more green here in the winter!

Here's a try at a picture of the kids together. The girls did great!


Veteran's Day caught me off guard this year. All of a sudden I had all the kids home for the day, I wasn't feeling well and I knew my freshly straightened house would suffer greatly if we all stayed home. We like to go to Vacaville, the shopping is great and there always seemed to be something of interest for the kids. Last time we went there was a life size chess game we could play. This year they moved that out of the way and made a gated carnival like area. Smart thinking, a place for kids to ride the merry go round, a train and play on outdoor toys while the parent shopped. But to our dismay it wasn't open yet! We ventured into Old Navy with all the kiddos. It went really well, Spencer used his love of clothes to guide us to things he wanted. I love that he was choosing and that they were on sale! He did hug a mannequin, but other then that it went very well, in fact in line I was complimented on how I handled Spence which really made me happy!

1 comment:

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...