
I was pretty pleased to go to YW in Excellence with Emmy. The first speaker was sister Barlow from the Stake. She told stories of hands, kind hand, serving hands, sacrificing hands, and peaceful hands. She is a great speaker and the stories really spoke to everyone there. I was impressed about how these stories she told spoke to me and Emelie too we shared one with the rest of the family when we got home.These group of girls are truly great and I was so pleased to hear Emmy sing a song with all of them. My friend Cozann knew the song too and was signing next to me. I found out she used to lead the music in a deaf ward long ago. I love sign and it was special to hear of her joy in speaking it. She is a great woman too. The young women's displays of their goals and projects was very nice as well. I was impressed at their talks, one girl was asked to speak on each of the Values. These girls really did gain a better understanding of things like Integrity and Faith through this personal progress program. I'm so glad I went through young women's too. Emmy is in for a treat, being with these girls is a great thing and this program lifts the girls to new heights and gives them confidence and grace that I was so happy to see last night. They had mini eclairs too amongst other desserts which I failed to bring home for Brian hehe, he loves those!
No comments:
Post a Comment