
Celia couldn't believe Spencer refused to wear his. But they have feet!

Joseph was pretty pleased with his Navy Polar Bear Jammies.

I dunno about you , but it feels like December outside. We are waking up to the sound of the heater, frost on the rooftops and ice on our windshields. All the sites and sounds of winter seem to be here. ( apart from white snow on the ground which I am just fine without) I made pumpkin muffins this morning to remind myself its November! We are getting excited for the holidays. Brian has been whistling Christmas tunes for a month, and we listened to Stings winter Christmas album in the car on our date last night. We went to target and its completely decked out for Christmas, I love it. They had Jammies on sale. I still think its unfair they don't Make footsie pajamas for mommies. Mornings are cold here and maybe they'll sleep in if their cozy was our thinking.:) Santa could go crazy with all the dollar bins at Target right now too. I know this Santa's helper sure did hehe, Fun stuff. Celia and I went out exploring the world yesterday ( I say that because she comments on everything and all is so very exciting for her, even the trip to the bank with its black bench out front) and came home with silver C ornament for her. The stores were closed and she wanted my keys ( its apparent we lock things up here and mom has the key) to go inside Pottery Barn to see the trees. I'm sure she'd love our tree up right now! I will refrain and enjoy fall festivities a little longer.~
lol... You post about winter and cozy jammies, the same day I post about winter and snow! We think alike ;)
ReplyDelete