Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Day in the Backyard.~

Celia is always moving and dancing around. Its cute when she has flowers in her hands too.

Celia dug in the dirt long after we were done prepping and planting our garden this year. I can picture her gardening when she is a mom too. She loved it out there, now if only I can get her to stop picking all the flowers!:)

The gardener said to not use the soil, but to add our own in areas where we plant only. Celia and I planted cantaloupe, zucchini squash, and tomatoes.

The first budding rose of the year. Its not even from our yellow rose bush, it was from our peach colored one!

Today was a easy going day. It was beautiful outside. I was able to get some reading done, Yes, I finished my book for book group this month hooray! I should since I was the one who referred it as one to read hehe. Celia, Spencer and I were buddies. Brian and Joseph went to clean the Church in the morning and then over to Rah Rah's and Emelie was able to go to Great America for a band field trip. She is in concert band. They play a little then ride the rides and enjoy the amusement park the rest of the day.~ She had a great time and got home after 9 pm! Its great to have everyone home together again. Celia took a nap and Brian and I played some cards too. That is always fun. It reminds me of what we did before kiddos. Weekends are nice to get some relaxation in.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...