
Celia was trying so hard to blow out her candles that her face was wiggling, it was cute!. Dad stood behind her and blew from afar and magically all four candle blew out.:)

Celia had two cakes! One I won on a Relief Society swap, thats another story. The other I made her so she wouldn't mind sharing. She was pretty territorial of both!

Celia had a wonderful trip to the Arden mall. We had pizza by her request. She got to ride the piggy on the carousel, and made a beautiful pony named Zoey at Build A Bear. She was so happy and wiggly you'd think she had had the cake before hand!





It was a day of arts and craft before school. Celia, Amy, Luba,& I worked a birthday hat to wear to school!

This towel is huge and so soft! I love it.

Celia's all ready for the summer with her bathing suit, flip flops and beach towel.

Celia was lucky to have Emmy play music for her and celebrate early in the morning on her birthday. We are all excited she is four! Time has flown by.~
I LOVE the picture where Emmy is behind Celia, but Emmy's hair looks like it's Celias long hair!!! Soooooo pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteOh...and what's the cake swap?? lol
ReplyDeleteWe swapped talents in R.S. I am going to help someone paint an area of their house, and I got a cake made for me by Rachel Meyers:) It was an Enrichment thing. Ooo I do see the long hair thing your talking about lol, maybe thats what she'll look like later!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! She looks like she had a great day! She sure is a sweet heart!
ReplyDelete