Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A lot of teenagers at my House.~


















I survived watching 14 kids for 5 hours. It was Emmy's Sixteenth birthday party. We played games and then I let them hang out. I didn't like how much they loved it when I gave them some time to relax and hang out with out me being in the room. Spencer did amazing hanging out among all the teenagers, but was ready for a quiet ride with Brian after all the busy tome during the day. I couldn't;t help reminisce about my sixteenth birthday. Lisa made me a batman cake and I felt like I was pretty old and adult like.  We went to the temple and went on the grounds because it landed on a Sunday if I remember right. I did get my patriarchal blessing when I was sixteen too on my future marriage date. I had no idea that would be such an important date for me later in life.
The kids wanted to watch Blue's clues. Joseph kept saying how he didn't like it.  The boys there were very offended and hassled him for it. He was tricked and bullied a little, but still claimed Blue's clues wasn't where it was at. Hopefully Joseph won't mess with the guy who is much taller and older than him next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...