Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Where did the Time go?









Emmy is Sweet Sixteen. She woke up and drove us to her seminary class. I can believe she can drive. I made her a photo album with over a hundred pictures in it from when she was younger. She has so much personality and is so loved. She enjoyed gifts and friends remembering her birthday and had some cake with Rah Rah and Papa after a family dinner of steak, mashed potatoes and salad. It is fun to be the one in charge of what we eat for dinner. Emmy loved her batman snow hat, a homemade BYU pillow case from Rah Rah, and a great yellowcard watch from Bri.

Emmy is excited to keep celebrating this milestone with a party here at the house on Monday, a day off of school for Veteran's Day and a possible trip to a Yellowcard concert in San Francisco at the end of this month.  I'm so glad we have Emmy, she is so smart, beautiful, funny, and great. Time is passing by so quickly, but I'm grateful for all the wonderful memories of watching her grow these sixteen great years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...