Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happenings this Summer

Every summer is eventful for Emmy for as long as I can remember. This year is no different. We just got her back from EFY Orem just to turn around and send her on The Trek for our stake which will be followed up by Girl's camp from fro the Antelope Stake. The other kids and I have been having fun too. Celia has been taking one on one swimming lesson from a girl in our ward. Celia loves the pool, but not getting her face wet. We are having to trouble shoot that. Joseph has been coin collecting and enjoying going to the bank almost daily to get more circulation to search from. He has two collector's book of pennies almost completely filled. He loves to show people his steel penny from 1943.

Spencer got a new lead tutor named Ricky. He seems fun and good and Spencer has been showing off for him.:) I love it when Spencer is smiley and happy. He loves our rides in the car. He is back in summer school after a two week break. We had fun, but he craves routine and does really well with school. Bri and I have been having our date nights still which we love. We took Joseph to Lucille's BBQ. That boy loved the ribs. I'm glad they give you warm towels to clean up with afterwards because it was needed! I was happy to eat solid foods after soft foods for a week from my oral surgery..bone graft(eww). I made it through just fine and loved resting at Rah Rah's for a hour after the surgery. It was so peaceful and calm. I feel blessed and am happy to get healing well and having a great time with the family this summer!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...