Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lake and Fair Day

No cavities, I am happy to report. Celia and Joseph had their teeth cleaned today. We go to Dr. Seaman. He is a great dentist and he was able to clean Celia's teeth today when she was being stubborn. We have been going to him for 9 years now. It is amazing how they get their teeth clean every six months and keep healthy. It had been such a challenge in the past. Joseph has to have a little bone taken out next time that is poking out of the wrong place, but we will get that taken care of and keep him on track with a healthy mouth.

Since we were Auburn and were invited to Lake of the Pines, we stopped by for a great relaxing time. We enjoyed the sand. I talked with Robin Gibson and Celia put sand on my feet and calves like a pedicure.  Celia and Joe made a sand castle and played well together. We had In n Out for lunch since that is our tradition. We loved he grilled cheese sandwiches and we will order that again. 

Alta Regional offered us some tickets to the California State Fair. It was really great, not too crowded. Celia and I had a blast. We loved the grand carousel, the exhibits, and the Ferris wheel. I can't believe she got me on there. I'm not a fan of the heights and the chair shaking as people get on and off. Luckily, it was pretty empty today and we had the ride to ourselves until near the end,  Celia used darts to pop balloons on a game and earned a super soft plush elephant. It felt like we were at Knott's berry farm or something. We got free strawberry Greek yogurt, played lifesized chess, operation, made butter by shaking milk very fast, and heard live music. It was nice having some quality mommy daughter time that I'm sure we will be remembering for years to come.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...