Emmy and I got to go out to a candle party and run errands last night. It was a nice time. Joseph and Emmy dressed up as pirates and went an spoke like a pirate at Krispy Kreme to get a free dozen donuts. The hot light was on so the glazed donuts melted in out mouths. I mainly like that Joe and Emmy are getting along and had fun going to the mall together too. They attend joint YMYW activities together on Wednesdays. I hope this helps Emmy to have the sibling near her age to run around with that she has always hoped for. Spence had the day off yesterday so we took it easy and tried not to scratch too much, allergies are in full bloom right now for us. Today we are going to a Kennedy Jenks end of summer work party at a park. Thunderstorms are on the weather forecast, so it should be awesome and interesting!
Saturday, September 21, 2013
A Little Bit of Fun Times Here and There
A little bit of quality time together sure can make our days brighter. We have loved spending time with Rah Rah while she is in town. Celia loves her "Night before Halloween" book and her lalaloopsey mini dolls to appease her while she waits for the return of her other dolls. Celia was Star of the Week this last week and made a cute poster, shared her favorite toy, and a book in class. It is good she had that positive time going on since she was pulling cards left and right for behavior. We will be having a meeting about that, but catching her and rewarding her for when she does great has worked well. Celia loved reading her 3D Zoo book with Brian the other morning and she loves to engage us in her imaginary play all the time.
Emmy and I got to go out to a candle party and run errands last night. It was a nice time. Joseph and Emmy dressed up as pirates and went an spoke like a pirate at Krispy Kreme to get a free dozen donuts. The hot light was on so the glazed donuts melted in out mouths. I mainly like that Joe and Emmy are getting along and had fun going to the mall together too. They attend joint YMYW activities together on Wednesdays. I hope this helps Emmy to have the sibling near her age to run around with that she has always hoped for. Spence had the day off yesterday so we took it easy and tried not to scratch too much, allergies are in full bloom right now for us. Today we are going to a Kennedy Jenks end of summer work party at a park. Thunderstorms are on the weather forecast, so it should be awesome and interesting!
Emmy and I got to go out to a candle party and run errands last night. It was a nice time. Joseph and Emmy dressed up as pirates and went an spoke like a pirate at Krispy Kreme to get a free dozen donuts. The hot light was on so the glazed donuts melted in out mouths. I mainly like that Joe and Emmy are getting along and had fun going to the mall together too. They attend joint YMYW activities together on Wednesdays. I hope this helps Emmy to have the sibling near her age to run around with that she has always hoped for. Spence had the day off yesterday so we took it easy and tried not to scratch too much, allergies are in full bloom right now for us. Today we are going to a Kennedy Jenks end of summer work party at a park. Thunderstorms are on the weather forecast, so it should be awesome and interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...





No comments:
Post a Comment