Friday, June 20, 2014
Cousins, Six Flags, and Old Sac
We had a great time with the cousins. I can't believe the amount of energy they have. There were a lot of water gun fights, dancing to the Wii and running around. We rode bikes to the new park in our neighborhood, we visited old town Sacramento, we went to the movie and saw divergent an d to DI for fun finds. Our days and nights were packed. We especially loved Six Flag discovery kingdom and just getting along together. I think this trip was the best interacting between cousins yet. No drama to be found and the grandparents and cousins were sad to be leaving. They are off to go see the Sequoias and we are prepping for scout camp and other weeks of summer vacation. It is nice to have family come to us too, it sure makes it easier to not have a long drive after our time together. m glad Kieran and Addison could come from Hawaii and visit. We may have to visit them sometime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...









No comments:
Post a Comment