Friday, June 6, 2014

Living the Dream.. Night~

I always feel so blessed when we get to go to Dream Night at the Sacramento Zoo. It is touching to walk in and be showered with gifts, attention, and smiles. Then as we walked in to the park they have Panda Express for us. I love that we can have a special time to go to the zoo in a comforting and non hassle way. I'm glad I brought a big bag since the kids got so much loot. Emmy was at Youth conference so we missed her, but had a great time!

 The Giraffes were such a highlight and I loved seeing Spencer love the magic show, taking pictures where you put your head through the hole, and watching his sister get upset. Celia was a little overwhelmed by all the activities and gifts. She found the one thing everyone didn't have and wanted that. We calmed her down though and it was a super great time. I'm glad Spencer tutor could come and help with the kids and Spencer did great. He was always finding benches to sit at so he was able to last at the zoo for a while! Bracelets, stuffed animals, cotton candy, fortune cookies, chap sticks, coloring books, crafts, a magic show, Swedish fish candy, and the Panda Express chicken and rice were some of the great gifts. Wow what dream night.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...