Thursday, June 26, 2014

Warped Tour With My Daughter

With Great Anticipation Emmy was able to go to Van's Warp Tour 2014 in nearby Wheatland, Ca. It seemed to be just another chance to see Yellowcard to me, but to Emmy it was the Disneyland of concerts. I caravanned with leading Emmy to the venue. I got my return ( I am a parent)bracelet to come back later. I took a picture with the kids and got a free poster. I was glad to come back and see Yellowcard end out the day oh and feed the hungry kiddos. Again, Emmy was able to meet the band and be near the front of the concert. There was some crowd surfing, but luckily no mosh pits. It was nice out so that made it bearable to be crunched together in the crowd as we watched. I love that Andrew and Kaitlyn accommodated Emmy and each other on which bands took what priority and they were able to see the bands they liked. Kaitlyn did great meeting "We are the In Crowd". She was proud of herself for not squealing or screaming out loud with excitement. A week later, I asked Emmy if she was still thinking and reminiscing of Warp tour and she said "maybe". I am happy for her and that I was able to see a bit of it and feel her excitement for live entertainment.











 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...