Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Tahoe, relaxation time
We had a spontaneous trip to Tahoe. Spence had not been feeling well and I mentioned it to friend. She offered to let us use the rest of their time at their condo in Tahoe. It was absolute big, beautiful, and clean. It was very relaxing and even though not all the family could be up there at the same time with is it was a reprieve that I appreciate. We were able to go for walks rest inside and watch movies. Isn't that what vacation is all about? Well, the fire alarm did go off and we had to exit the building for a while. We did make one of our walks a hike that was longer than expected, but both were great adventures and memory builders. Even the drive back was long, but beautiful I wanted to go around the lake and take the 50 home from North Star. The view made it worth the time in the car, the stop at McDonald's and a u turn were fine, and singing to keep myself awake. There is always a silver lining to our clouds. Life is good, our relationships mean the most and I will cherish these times with fail, with friends, alone or some combination thereof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...







No comments:
Post a Comment